Saturday, November 19, 2011

Life really does get ahead of you.


Wow, I am amazed how long it has been since my last post! What have I been up too you ask? Oh you know, just figuring out lifes toughest obsticals. But haven't we all? I've been laughing at times and struggling at others. Loving those in need and being loved in times of need...

I feel as though its just been one of those years.. I feel like I am heading out of 2011 crawling on my hands and knees.... But I know that I've been knocked down to be built up stronger. I know I have fallen to learn the pain of stumbling and the knowledge of being able to get back up. I most of all know, that with the Lords help, I will stand as tall, and taller, then I did before this. And I will look back on these times and trials, through out all of eternity, and see those loving hands of my Heavenly Father carrying me when I felt so alone.

I'm so scared for the future. I'm so scared for the unknown.. There as so many things so very near in my future that I have no idea about, and it scares me, to death. Decisions scare me,making them scares me even worse. But I will not face it alone.. What ever life has to throw at me, I have made a new determination to face it with my Heavenly Father right by my side. He is that constant, unchanging factor in my life I KNOW will always be there... Despite all the "unknowns", he is the one "known" thing in my life that I am so sure of. So with that said, I have decided to make a much more diligent effort at growing closer to my Heavenly Father in mind, Body, and Spirit. I still have a lot of unkowns, a lot of things to figure out, and a lot of unanswered questions. But through him who gives me strength, I can do all things.


2 comments:

Olivia said...

That is exactly what I needed to read/hear today. You are one of the core examples in my life. We need to get together and have some girl time. I love you and hope all is going well.
P.S. -- My favorite poem.

Chandis Jade said...

Liveee!!! I love ya! Can we please do something! ok deal! Are you staying in STG for Thanksgiving?