Saturday, December 10, 2011

PHOTO-graph-Y

blaaaahhh!!! I'm really bad at blogging, because everytime I think to blog I feel like what I have to say is not even worth the time of day!! hahaha but oh well, I need to get over that... And I don't really have anything to say today.... Just to SHOW! wahoo...

So for my eighteenth birthday/Graduation present... My parents gave me a belated gift.. But the wait was all the more worth it, because they gave me a Nikon D3000 SLR camera.. You know, one of those cool big nice ones... the ones that people tell me time and time again after they use my camera that it isn't worth the $600 if I can't even look through the display screen to take a picture! I must explain to them every time, no sir (or mam) you have to look through the little eye hole, just like those camera's you used in the 90's.. Remember? yeah... THAT kind of camera... Long story short.. its super spiffy, and I love it, and I've always been into photography but never really had the outlet or the opportunity to get into it. But just a couple weeks ago my friend Kristyon's mom asked me to take their family photo's before he goes on his mission... I nervously abliged.. I wanted to take then but I get so nervous that people hate my work it always cripples me! So This is my VERY FIRST shoot EVER! I went into this knowing little to nothing about posing, lighting, editing.. ANYTHING.... but we will see from here...



So to the shoot, I loved it... It was so fun, the family is so awesome and fun to take pictures of... Don't forget, their all red heads... Can't go wrong with that! They always look fly! so here are some results... Keep in mind this is my first time but I would LOVE some constructive critisism on how to maybe pose them better? edit it better? anything you feel you want to tell me! I would really appreciate it!






















































































































No comments: